Sunday, September 6, 2015

Two Weeks Down! A monstrous start!!

Hello Everyone!
Well, two weeks are in the books!  I have a wonderful group of firsties!  I love them all already!  It is going to be a monstrously fun year!  The kids have loved our Monster theme. Here are a few pics from meet the teacher night and the first day or two!

My Crazy Awesome Team!!  I love these girls!!
Our cute little Monster In My Pocket shirts!


We've got our eye on a Monster Year!

Meet the Teacher Treat!










Straw Paint Blow Monster!








A little bit of Monsterstopper Science

 

A little monster eye color graphing!

Click HERE for the 100 page Monster unit!
Friday was our 10th day of school already!  We celebrated all day. We were so busy, I didn't get a chance to snap any pics, but if your 10th day is coming up, you are welcomed to use this little mini  unit!







(After you click on the link, you have to click the download button, then you are ready to print.)

For now, I'm going to sign off and chill out the rest of this Labor Day weekend.  One of my sweet sons came home for the weekend, and we need to make some memories!! As soon as I can, I'll post about how our writer's workshop is going!  A little hint? We are loving it!!
Till then, have a wonderful 3 day weekend, everyone!!
Joyfully!
Nancy















No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!