Sunday, August 24, 2014

Teacher's Prayer, Promise, and Polish

Hello Everyone!
Well, school starts tomorrow for me and for many of you!  Today, I want to share with you something just for you! I have shared the Teacher's Promise, and the Star Polisher ideas before, both written by amazingly insightful authors. I have reworked them to make them easier to print without too much color.  I am also including a Teacher's Prayer. My hope is that these will inspire, excite, and uplift. As teachers, we spend hour upon hour with our littles as we strive to lead, guide, and spark!  So use these as reminders of how important and powerful those choices are that we make every minute of every day with them. May you have the most blessed school year. Thank you for all you do for the sweet kids around you!!





Happy Polishing!
Joyfully!
Nancy


2 comments:

  1. Have a great first week! Here in NY we don't start until after Labor Day! Kids start September 4th. Bur, we go until the end of June! Thank you for all you share! Lve everything you post! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nancy for everything you share! I love it all and use most of it in my first grade classroom.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!