Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh No Santa's Stuck Revised Version!

Hello Everyone!!
I obviously got stuck along with Santa!! Here's the revised version of the unit I shared a couple of weeks ago. Thanks everyone for helping me find all the typos!  You're the best!!  This is probably one reason I don't sell things on TPT! ;)

Don't get stuck! Click here for your updated and revised unit!!! :)

Larger screen laptop, here I come!! (Or maybe reading glasses!-probably cheaper!! :) )
Can't wait to share with you what we're doing tomorrow!! 
Have a great night!!!

Joyfully!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!!! If you have time stop by my blog and enter my giveaway! Thanks so much!
    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to listen to us! Enjoy your last few weeks before Winter Break! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!